Century West Engineering, a premier Northwest engineering consulting firm, is looking for an Electrical Engineer-in-Training to join our Sandpoint, Idaho office. As an Electrical EIT, you will work on a variety of municipal projects including public and private projects involving water systems, wastewater systems, street improvements, and park improvements. You will assist project engineers with design engineering and project construction oversight as you build your skills in power systems, lighting, and control system design. This position will report to the Electrical Department Manager and be based in Sandpoint, Idaho.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of design drawings and specifications
- Coordinate electrical design requirements with other engineering disciplines
- Perform engineering calculations
- Prepare electrical construction cost estimates
- Visit job sites to meet with stakeholders, determine existing conditions, and for observation of field activities for conformance to design plans and specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or appropriate discipline
- Recent graduate or up to four years of relevant experience
- Have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam with a desire to move toward professional licensure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.