Century West Engineering has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrical Project Manager to join our Coeur d’Alene, ID office. You will work on a variety of projects involving water systems, wastewater systems, street lighting, airport improvements, telemetry/SCADA and other municipal projects.
You will have direct experience in public works project engineering, provide excellence in the design of electrical and control systems and integrate these designs to deliver a comprehensive bid/construction package. If you enjoy working smart and hard on important projects, in highly collaborative teams, and who has a proven record of getting results, we want to hear from you. This is a hands-on managers role requiring 50% utilization and 50% managerial responsibilities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Your capabilities and credentials will be:
- Managing project scope and budget
- Applying technical and project management expertise while leading cross-functional resources to meet project requirements within established time frames and budgets
- Serving as a trainer, mentor, and resource to others
- Nurturing existing client relationships and proactively pursuing opportunities for new business
- Maintaining current knowledge of technologies and trends, as they apply to the applicable project and market types
- Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum 8 years work related experience along with 4 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to manage clients, projects, fees, and teams to achieve budget, schedule, and deliverable objectives
- Experience in marketing and developing new business
- Supervisory duties and managing a design team
- Working knowledge of applicable codes and standards
- Project and client management
- Strong client communication and interpersonal skills
- P.E. license preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid vacation and sick leave, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan. Please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@centurywest.com
Century West Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.