Century West Engineering, a premier Northwest civil engineering consulting firm, is looking for an Engineer-in-Training to join our Spokane, WA office. The right candidate will be a qualified and highly motivated EIT with at least 2 years of experience in relevant municipal and/or aviation civil design and/or construction. We are looking for EITs who enjoy working in a team environment both in the office and in the field; have basic AutoCAD skills; and bring experience with or a strong desire to learn Civil 3D and/or Microstation for alignments, profiles, corridors, site grading, and surfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of preliminary design specifications and drawings
- Visit job sites for field activity observation and confirm field activities are conforming to design plans and specifications
- Perform engineering calculations
- Coordinate with and review design work from other engineers and technicians
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam and making progress toward professional licensure
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or Microstation experience
- Good technical and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.