Century West Engineering, a premier Northwest engineering consulting firm, is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to assist in the administration of programs, procedures, and plans used in carrying out human resources (HR) policies and activities. As part of our HR team, you will work with diligence and discretion in support of recruiting, benefits, data management, and administrative duties. This position will report to the Human Resources Manager and be based in Portland, OR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place, update, organize, and maintain active job postings and advertisements on various recruiting platforms
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resources files, records, and documentation
- Assist in answering frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.
- Assist with communication and interaction with external benefits providers and vendors
- Conduct or assist with new hire orientation
- May organize or assist with planning and execution of special events related to recruitment and retention
- Provide clerical support for HR, payroll, accounting, or other departments as needed
- Associates degree or equivalent experience specializing in HR
- 2 to 4 years of related experience
- Continuing education and/or registration with the Society for Human Resources preferred
- Experience with ADP, ATS, and Ajera preferred
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.