Century West Engineering (Century West) is looking for a driven, creative, and self-motivated team player to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator or Senior Marketing Coordinator. This person will serve as part of a four-person team led by our Marketing Manager and will support all aspects of marketing at Century West from business development to branding to communications. Our ideal candidate has previous A/E/C marketing experience and is looking for an opportunity to showcase their technical writing and graphic design skills.
What You’ll be Doing:
The primary responsibilities of this position involve the tracking, preparation, and production of proposals across all of Century West’s services. The chosen candidate will be involved in all stages of proposal development from business development to lead tracking to proposal coordination. The ideal candidate will see themselves as the project manager of their proposal efforts and be willing to drive the process to a successful and timely outcome.
Other responsibilities will include:
You Will Bring:
- Developing brochures and other printed marketing materials
- Contributing to social media or other internal and external communications efforts
- Planning for and representing the company at industry events and conferences
- Graphic design
- Database and website maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, English, Journalism, or other related field
- 2 to 5 years of A/E/C marketing experience (Marketing Coordinator) or 5+ years of A/E/C marketing experience (Senior Marketing Coordinator)
- Basic technical background knowledge of municipal and/or aviation engineering
- Organizational skills that allow you to function under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator), Microsoft Office, and other relevant design programs
- Strong graphic design experience
- Strong writing, technical editing, and proofreading skills
- WordPress experience
- CRM (Deltek, Cosential, etc.) experience
Marketing at Century West is as an integral part of our business operations. We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid vacation and sick leave, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan. Please consider this exciting career opportunity and email your cover letter and resume to HR@centurywest.com
Century West Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.