Century West Engineering, a best-in-class Northwest civil engineering consulting firm, is seeking a Project Manager with airport design and project management experience. You will work with Century West’s robust aviation department on active projects in Washington and Oregon.
You will have a minimum of eight years of experience in relevant civil engineering design including FAA funded airport development projects. You have experience managing airport improvement projects at General Aviation and/or Commercial Service airports that includes client interaction and leading an internal design team to deliver projects.
You can choose to be located in one of our Washington offices which include Bothell, Federal Way, or Ellensburg.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project Management for assigned airport development projects
- Design development leading an internal team
- Mentorship of junior staff
- Business development for targeted clients or pursuits
The responsibilities of the chosen candidate will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Oregon, Washington, Idaho or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Minimum of eight years of relevant civil engineering with some aviation experience
- Experience and knowledge of FAA design standards and project development process
Century West offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits – employee coverage 100% paid by the company; paid sick leave, paid vacation, and holidays; 401(k), life and disability insurance, and Employee Assistance Program. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Century West Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.