Century West Engineering is seeking civil engineers with aviation and/or public works design experience. Our ideal candidates are passionate about delivering our clients effective solutions that improve the vitality and accessibility of the communities we serve. Candidates will be comfortable using AutoCAD/Civil3D for aviation, transportation, recreational facilities, water, wastewater, and/or stormwater design projects. Project Engineers should thrive on working as part of a team to build their own skills while contributing positively to the development of those around them.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with project managers and other design team members on engineering deliverables, calculations, and project closeout
- Providing actionable feedback design work from other engineers and technicians
- Visiting project sites to observe field activities
- Managing small projects under the supervision of a project manager
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho
- Experience and knowledge of local design standards for aviation, transportation, and/or utility projects
$85,000 to $96,000 DOE
An Equal Opportunity Employer
– All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.