Century West Engineering, a best-in-class Northwest civil engineering consulting firm, is seeking a civil engineer with public works design experience. We want to hire a highly qualified and motivated project engineer with four to ten years of relevant civil engineering design experience on transportation, recreational facilities, water, wastewater, and/or stormwater projects. Applicants must have experience using AutoCAD/Civil3D. Experience interfacing with public works clients is also desired. This position will be located in Spokane, WA.
$61,000 to $96,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist project managers with design engineering, calculations, and project completion
- Coordinate with and review design work from other engineers and technicians
- Visit project sites to observe field activities
- May, under the supervision of a project manager, manage small projects
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Washington or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Experience and knowledge of local design standards for transportation and utility projects
- Minimum of four years of relevant civil engineering experience
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.