Are you looking for a company where you can really make a difference? Do you pride yourself on your ability to build lasting business relationships?
Century West Engineering, a best-in-class Northwest civil engineering consulting firm, is seeking a Project Manager with airport business development, design, and project management experience. You will work with Century West’s robust aviation division on active projects in Washington and Oregon. Candidates should have 6 to 12 years of experience in relevant civil engineering design and project management with a focus on general aviation (GA) and/or Part 139 airports and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) funded airport development projects. With your 6+ years of experience in the planning, design, and/or construction supervision of airport projects, you will play a key role in delivering projects for our client base at a wide variety of Oregon and Washington airports. If you are self-driven, thrive on uncovering and solving client needs, and bring strong technical expertise in FAA-funded aviation projects, we want to hear from you! You can choose to be located in Bothell or Federal Way, Washington or Portland or Bend, Oregon.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business development for targeted clients or pursuits
- Project management for assigned airport development projects
- Design development leading an internal team
- Mentorship of junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Washington, Oregon, or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Experience and knowledge of FAA design standards and project development process
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience at GA and/or Part 139 Commercial Service Airports
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.