Are you looking for a company where you can really make a difference? Do you pride yourself on your ability to build lasting business relationships?
Century West Engineering is looking to hire project managers with experience working directly with public agencies to manage aviation, transportation, and/or utility projects. With your experience in the planning, design, and/or construction supervision, you will play a key role in growing our client base and staff presence throughout the Pacific Northwest. If you are motivated by contributing to the vitality of local communities, thrive on uncovering and solving client needs, and bring strong technical expertise in aviation and/or municipal infrastructure projects, we want to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and pursue opportunities with clients whose work interests you and who are a good fit for Century West’s services and culture
- Manage our ongoing relationships with key clients and the projects and task orders that arise
- Lead collaborative teams of engineers, designers, and subconsultants through to the successful completion of impactful projects
- Mentor junior staff as they grow and develop at Century West
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Experience and knowledge of aviation, transportation, utility, and/or recreational facility design projects
- Minimum of one year of experience managing public works projects
$95,000 to $128,000 DOE
An Equal Opportunity Employer
– All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.