Are you looking for a company where you can really make a difference? Do you pride yourself on your ability to build lasting business relationships?
Century West Engineering – a premier Pacific Northwest civil engineering firm – has an exciting opportunity for a client-focused Project Manager to join our team in Spokane. With your 5+ years of experience in the planning, design, and/or construction supervision of public works projects, you will play a key role in growing our client base and staff presence in Eastern Washington. If you are self-driven, thrive on uncovering and solving client needs, and bring strong technical expertise in transportation and/or utility infrastructure projects, we want to hear from you! This position is located in our Spokane, Washington office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business development for targeted clients or pursuits
- Project management for assigned municipal projects
- Design development leading an internal team
- Mentorship of junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Washington or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Experience and knowledge of transportation, utility, and/or recreational facility design projects
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.