Are you looking for a company where you can really make a difference? Do you have experience working at the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) or have worked for ODOT as a consultant?
Century West Engineering—a premier Pacific Northwest civil engineering firm—has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with ODOT experience to join our team in Portland. With your 5+ years of experience in the design and construction management of transportation projects, you will play a key role in growing our client base and staff presence in Oregon. If you are self-driven, thrive on uncovering and solving client needs, and bring strong technical expertise in ODOT and local agency projects, we want to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management for assigned municipal projects
- Lead internal and subconsultant design teams with some hands-on design work
- Business development for targeted clients or pursuits, particularly with ODOT
- Serve as a mentor for Project Engineers and Engineers-in-Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or appropriate discipline
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Oregon or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Strong technical capabilities in transportation, utility, and/or recreational facility design projects, including AutoCAD and Civil 3D expertise
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Experience working at or with ODOT
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.