Century West Engineering has an exciting opportunity for a client-focused Senior Project Manager to join our Puget Sound team.
You will play a key role in growing our client base and staff presence from either our Federal Way or Bothell offices and should expect to travel throughout Western Washington to meet with municipal clients including Cities, Counties, Water Districts, state agencies, etc. If you are self-driven, thrive on uncovering and solving client needs, and bring strong technical expertise in transportation and/or utility infrastructure projects, we want to hear from you!
You will possess the following attributes:
Your responsibilities will include:
- The passion to establish a team to exceed client expectations for the design and management of local public infrastructure projects (may include transportation, water, stormwater/hydraulics, and sewer projects)
- Willingness to help craft long-term relationships with key clients
- A deep understanding of how business development and marketing affect our bottom line.
You will bring:
- Identifying and leading business development opportunities with new clients
- Managing relationships with existing clients to pursue future opportunities
- Leading project teams including in-house staff and subconsultants
- Owning the development of plans and specifications
- Completing QA/QC on a variety of work products
- Representing Century West at appropriate conferences and other professional events
- A Washington Professional Engineering license in civil engineering or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Proven business development and project management experience
- At least 10 years of experience in the planning, design, and/or construction supervision of public works projects.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid vacation and sick leave, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan.
Please consider this exciting career opportunity and email your cover letter and resume to Matt MacRostie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Century West Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.