Are you looking for a company where you can really make a difference? Do you pride yourself on your ability to build lasting business relationships?
Century West Engineering is looking to hire project managers with experience working directly with public agencies to manage aviation, transportation, and/or utility projects. As a senior leader responsible for managing a diverse group of clients and in-house staff, you will play a key role in growing our client base and staff presence throughout the Pacific Northwest. If you are motivated by contributing to the vitality of local communities, thrive on uncovering and solving client needs, and bring strong technical expertise in aviation and/or municipal infrastructure projects, we want to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage teams of in-house and subconsultant resources on complex projects
- Evaluate target clients and opportunities for long-term profitability and fit for Century West’s services and culture
- Implement successful client capture strategies including client outreach and proposal writing
- Supervise engineers, CAD operators, technicians, and other staff
- Collaborate with senior leadership in developing and managing long-range strategic and operational planning
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Understanding of and existing relationships within the Pacific Northwest engineering community
- Experience and knowledge of local, state, and federal design standards
- Demonstrated experience delivering profitable projects
$115,000 to $180,000 DOE
An Equal Opportunity Employer
– All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.