Century West Engineering is seeking a Project Engineer to support our airport design projects. While aviation experience is preferred, skills developed using AutoCAD/Civil3D for the design of alignments, profiles, corridors, site grading, and surfaces for transportation projects are also desirable and highly transferable. Project Engineers should thrive on working as part of a team to build their own skills while contributing positively to the development of those around them.
$70,000 to $110,000 DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with project managers and other design team members on engineering deliverables, calculations, and project closeout
- Providing actionable feedback on design work from other engineers and technicians
- Visiting project sites to observe field activities
- Managing small projects under the supervision of a project manager
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho
- Experience and knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration design standards and project development process preferred, but not required
- Minimum of four years of relevant civil engineering with some aviation and/or transportation experience
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.