Internet user privacy is of paramount importance to Century West Engineering (“Century West”).
Our goal is to maintain the trust of our guests and others who visit our web sites. Below is information regarding Century West’s commitment to protect the privacy of users:
- It is our policy that no information of any kind or from any source about visitors to this site is sold or released to anyone without the prior consent of the visitor or guest, or without a court order.
- Our site uses a contact forms for customers to request information from our visitors inquiring about our products and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address). Information from our contact forms may be used to send promotional material from our properties and selected partners to our guests. The visitor’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
- Century West may also gather email addresses through advertising where visitors specifically request information.
Visitors may always opt-out of receiving future mailings:
- Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we send information to our list members. This site gives guests the option to remove their information from our database and to not receive future communications.
Non-personally-identifiable information collected by Century West:
- Century West collects the following types of non personally-identifiable information about users who visit our Web site: your IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet); domain type (i.e., .com, .net, or .edu.); and standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet.
- Information which Century West can gather from this standard information includes: your browser version and type (i.e., Firefox or Internet Explorer); operating system (i.e., Windows or MacOS); browser language (i.e., Java or Unix); service provider (i.e., MindSpring or AOL) and; how you navigate the pages you visit within the Century West site (e.g. which pages you view).
For additional information:
- If your browser allows, persistent cookies are placed on your system. These cookies remain on the your system and are automatically retrieved when you return to our site at a later time. It cannot be associated with an individual, unless you choose to identify yourself.
- All Century West software is designed to function equally well with cookies turned off. However, you may be required to sign in upon each visit if you have chosen this browser option.
- Please Note: Century West never places private data inside of these cookies. It is simply a convenient place to store a single identifier to help us recognize you when you return.
- Century West may use third party cookies to analyze traffic to this web site. These external services only collect aggregate data and do not create individual profiles for visitors.