Century West Engineering, a best-in-class Northwest civil engineering consulting firm, is seeking civil engineer with airport design experience. We want to hire a highly qualified and motivated project engineer with four to ten years of experience in relevant civil engineering design including Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) funded airport development projects. Applicants must have experience using AutoCAD/Civil3D for design of alignments, profiles, corridors, site grading, and surfaces. Experience with aviation and transportation related projects and successful experience working with clients is desired. This position will be located in Portland, OR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist project managers with design engineering, calculations, and project completion
- Coordinate with and review design work from other engineers and technicians
- Visit project sites to observe field activities
- May, under the supervision of a project manager, manage small projects
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Oregon or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Experience and knowledge of FAA design standards and project development process preferred but not required
- Minimum of four years of relevant civil engineering with some aviation experience
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.