Century West Engineering is seeking a Project Manager with airport design and project management experience. You will work with Century West’s robust aviation division on active projects throughout the Pacific Northwest. Candidates should have relevant experience in civil engineering design and project management with a focus on general aviation (GA) and/or Part 139 commercial airports and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) funded airport development projects. If you are motivated by contributing to the vitality of local communities, thrive on uncovering and solving client needs, and bring strong technical expertise to FAA-funded aviation projects, we want to hear from you!
$107,000 to $151,000 DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and pursue opportunities with clients whose work interests you and who are a good fit for Century West’s services and culture
- Manage our ongoing relationships with key clients and the projects and task orders that arise
- Lead collaborative teams of engineers, designers, and subconsultants through to the successful completion of impactful projects
- Mentor junior staff as they grow and develop at Century West
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Washington, Oregon, or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Experience and knowledge of FAA design standards and project development process
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience at GA and/or Part 139 commercial service airports
- Minimum of one year of experience managing FAA-funded projects
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.