Century West Engineering, a premier Northwest civil engineering consulting firm, is looking to hire an Engineer-in-Training to join our Coeur d’Alene, ID office. We are open to all experience levels from new grads to several years of experience. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team environment both in the office and in the field; have basic AutoCAD skills; and bring experience with or a strong desire to learn Civil 3D and/or Microstation for alignments, profiles, corridors, site grading, and surfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of preliminary design specifications and drawings
- Visit job sites for field activity observation and confirm field activities are consistent with design plans and specifications
- Perform engineering calculations
- Coordinate with and review design work from other engineers and technicians
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Recent graduate or up to four years of relevant experience
- Have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam and making progress toward professional licensure
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or Microstation experience
- Good technical and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.