Century West Engineering, a premier Northwest civil engineering consulting firm, is looking to add two Engineers-in-Training to our Spokane, Washington office: one to support our municipal team and one to support aviation. We are open to all experience levels from new grads to several years of experience. Our ideal candidates will enjoy working in a team environment both in the office and in the field; have basic AutoCAD skills; and bring experience with or a strong desire to learn Civil 3D and/or Microstation for alignments, profiles, corridors, site grading, and surfaces.
$61,000 to $87,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of preliminary design specifications and drawings
- Visit job sites for field activity observation and confirm field activities are consistent with design plans and specifications
- Perform engineering calculations
- Coordinate with and review design work from other engineers and technicians
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Recent graduate or up to four years of relevant experience
- Have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam and making progress toward professional licensure
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or Microstation experience
- Good technical and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites
Please email your cover letter indicating your preferred discipline (municipal, aviation, or either) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.