Century West Engineering is a civil engineer with public works design experience. Our ideal candidate is passionate about delivering our clients effective solutions that improve the vitality and accessibility of the communities we serve. Candidates will be comfortable using AutoCAD/Civil3D for transportation, recreational facilities, water, wastewater, and/or stormwater design projects. Project Engineers should thrive on working as part of a team to build their own skills while contributing positively to the development of those around them.
$70,000 to $110,000 DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with project managers and other design team members on engineering deliverables, calculations, and project closeout
- Providing actionable feedback on design work from other engineers and technicians
- Visiting project sites to observe field activities
- Managing small projects under the supervision of a project manager
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho
- Experience and knowledge of local design standards for transportation and/or utility projects
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.