Century West Engineering is seeking a Senior Project Manager with municipal business development, design, and project management experience. As a senior leader responsible for managing a diverse group of clients and in-house staff, you will play a key role in growing our aviation client base and staff presence throughout the Pacific Northwest. Candidates should have 10+ years of experience managing and designing local public infrastructure projects with a particular focus on transportation, utilities, and recreational facilities. If you are motivated by contributing to the vitality of local communities, thrive on uncovering and solving client needs, and bring strong technical expertise, we want to hear from you!
$138,000 to $208,000 DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage teams of in-house and subconsultant resources on complex projects
- Evaluate target clients and opportunities for long-term profitability and fit for Century West’s services and culture
- Implement successful client capture strategies including client outreach and proposal writing
- Supervise engineers, CAD operators, technicians, and other staff
- Collaborate with senior leadership in developing and managing long-range strategic and operational planning
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Experience and knowledge of transportation, utility, and/or recreational facility design projects
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering profitable projects
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected status.